On the left you may select between current and former research groups. Currently active are the following groups:
- Prof. Dr. Claudia Höbartner (chair I)
- Prof. Dr. Frank Würthner (chair II)
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Lambert (chair III)
- Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Gerhard Bringmann
- Prof. Dr. Anke Krüger
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Lehmann
- Prof. Dr. Jürgen Seibel
- Jun.-Prof. Dr. Ann-Christin Pöppler
- PD Dr. Florian Beuerle
Of the former researchers Prof. Christl and Prof. Hünig are still active in our instute, and also Prof. Adam and Prof. Quast as well as our honrary professors Prof. Dr. K.-H. Drauz and Prof. Dr. H. W. Vollmann are closely connected to the institute.
For a quick overview about research at the Institute of Organic Chemistry (and some general information) a brochure is available for download in pdf format.